With the SEAInfo System (Stellenbosch Estate Agents Information System) we provide you with property information such as the erf number, site address, improvements, and valuation.
General information regarding the SEAInfo System
The SEAInfo System is a way by which legally registered Estate Agents can access relevant Property Information in the Stellenbosch Municipality area, at a nominal price.
Steps to join SEAInfo (as a Registered Agent) is as follows:
- Apply to become a member of SEAInfo by completing the online form at "Request To Join"
- Stellenbosch Municipality will authorise the Agent, and send an email with membership details - e.g. username and password.
- The Estate Agent will then have access to the SEAInfo website, but not to the Property Information.
- The Estate Agent will then need to buy credits at the Stellenbosch Municipality.
Steps to access Property Information:
- After logging on to the SEAInfo website, the Estate Agent will be able to search for properties in the Stellenbosch Municipal Area.
- When the required property has been found, the Estate Agent can request detailed information.
- If the Estate Agent has sufficient credits, the detailed information will be displayed, and the applicable credits will be deducted from the Estate Agent's account.